The conference will be held at the Medina Yasmine Hammamet. In the heart of the seaside resort Yasmine Hammamet, 656 feet (200 meters) from the seashore, Medina Mediterranea is one magic city dedicated to culture and leisure on over more than 25 acres. A real open-sky museum, Medina was established in homage of the Arab-Andalusia culture, referring many times over to the Mediterranean architecture ; all built according to ancestral techniques combining traditional charm with the comfort of the 21st century. Surrounded by authentic medieval ramparts, we discover it behind the majestic doors with evocative names such as Damas and Mehdia giving homage to the Mediterranean civilization. The maze of alleys, the abundance of the domes, patios and alcoves will take you from Algier to Ispahan, from Cordova or Sidi Bou Said to Fes…
The conference Hotel is Diar Lemdine Hotel, Located in the heart of Yasmine Hammamet. This 4-star resort features a theme park and a spa, sauna and swimming pool. The Diar Lemdina offers air-conditioned rooms with a traditional Tunisian décor and a balcony, terrace or patio. Each room is equipped with cable TV and a kitchenette. The Lemdina’s Tunisian Restaurant serves local cuisine and the Sheherazade Restaurant offers oriental specialities and live entertainment. There is also Café Lemdina, which serves drinks and snacks.
A limited number of rooms have been reserved for conference participants on a first-come, first-served basis until gone in the conference hotel. After June 15, 2016, rooms will be available at the prevailing regular room rates rather than discount conference rate. To benefit from the following discounted rates, please send an email to Rimeh El Fayedh (firstname.lastname@example.org):
- Rate per night and person for full board in a room for single person use: 168 TND (84 USD)
- Rate per night and person for half board in a room for single person use: 158 TND (79 USD)
- Rate per night and person for full board in a double room: 130 TND (65 USD)
- Rate per night and person for half board in a double room: 120 TND (60 USD)
How to get from the airport to the conference site?
- by train: You have to go from the Tunis Carthage airport to the train station by taxi (5 USD), then to take the train to Hammamet (4 USD), and finally to take a taxi to the conference site (4 USD)
- by collective taxi : from the airport to Hammamet.
- by individual taxi (more expensive) from the airport to the conference site (Medina convention center).