Chair: Taicir Moalla Loukil, Faculty of Business Administration, Tabuk University, KSA ( email@example.com)
Co-Chair: Mohamed Ayman Boujelben, Research unit MODEOR, University of Sfax, Tunisia (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Papers submitted to this track will be published subject to a peer review in two special issues in the the International Journal of Multicriteria Decision Making and the Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications.
Topics may include, but are not limited to:
- Advances in MCDA Theory, New Approaches and Decision Support Systems.
- Preference Elicitation and Modeling.
- Handling imperfect data in MCDA.
- Group Decision Making.
- Multiobjective Optimization.
- MO Hybrid/Parallel metaheuristics.
- Interactive methods.
- Fuzzy and stochastic Multiobjective Optimization programming.
- Goal Programming.
- Applications of MCDA and Multiobjective Optimization to Planning and scheduling, Logistic and routing problems, Timetabling, Cutting problem, Knapsack problems, Portfolio optimization, Set covering, clustering, packing, Datamining, Health and environment and Bioinformatics.
- Abbas Moncef, USTHB, Algeria
- Djamal Chaabane, , USTHB, Algeria
- Belaid Aouni, Qatar University, Qatar
- Krichen Saoussen, University of Tunis, Tunisia
- Nesrine Halouani, University of Sfax, Tunisia
- Aida Kharrat, University of Sfax, Tunisia
- Hèla Frikha, University of Sfax, Tunisia
- Ahmed Frikha, University of Sfax, Tunisia
- Diala Dhouib, University of Sfax, Tunisia
- Yves De Smet, Université Libre de Bruxelles, Belgium
- Hassan Yamnahakki, office national des aéroports, Morocco
- Sonda Elloumi, University of Sfax, Tunisia
dhouib souhail :email@example.com
Prof. Taicir Moalla Loukil has received her State doctorate from the Faculty of Economics and Management of Sfax, Tunisia in 2001. She worked as a chief of the department development and studies at the ‘’Office des ports Aériens de Tunisie’’ prior to joining the University of Sfax. She is curently on detachment at the Faculty of Business Administration of Tabuk KSA. Her research activities include decision aid, combinatorial optimization, multicriteria optimization, scheduling and logistics problems. She acted as a guest editor of a special issue on ‘’Developments in Multiple Objective Programming and Goal Programming’’ at International Transactions in Operations Research (ITOR). Taicir Moalla Loukil has authored or co-authored more than 50 scientific papers published in specialized reviews. She has supervised twenty PhD thesis and more than 30 master thesis.
Mohamed Ayman Boujelben has a M.Sc. degree in Operational Research and Production Management (2006) and Ph.D. degree in Quantitative Methods (2011) from Faculty of Economics and Management of Sfax (Tunisia). His teaching activities cover Business Statistics and Probabilities, Operational Research and Decision Theory. His research activities are mainly focused on Multicriteria Decision Aid, Clustering and Belief functions theory. He is actually the president of Tunisian Operational research society which is member of the Association of European Operational Research Societies (EURO) and The International Federation of Operational Research Societies (IFORS).