All submitted Extended Abstracts (at most 2 pages) should be written in English and submitted online via EasyChair. They should clearly include:
- title, list of key-words, author(s) full name(s), affiliation(s), complete address(es), and e-mail address(es).
- the name of the contact person and the person who will attend the conference (in charge of the 15 minutes oral presentation).
- the track to which you want to submit your abstract:
- Track 1: Multiple Criteria Decision Aid
- Track 2: Decision Making in Production and Service Management
- Track 3: Decision Making in Supply Chain Management
- Track 4: Decision and logistics
- Track 5: Statistical Decision Making and Statistical Analysis
- Track 6: Financial Decision Making
- Track 7: Decision Models in Marketing
- Track 8: Decision Models in Human Resource Management
- Track 9: Decision Aid in Accounting and Auditing
- Track 10: Decision and Uncertainty
For any problems or requests related to your submissions please contact the Program Chair Hatem Masri at email@example.com.
Selected extended-abstracts will be considered as potential full-paper publications, subject to peer reviews, in international academic journals.